Updated 9am 16th of July
All CARERS working or residing in VIC are required to wear a mask whilst until further notice.
All MLNA Carers have been provided with a Govt COVID Training portal link. https://covid-19training.com.au/login.php
If you would like to continue to use our services, both the family and the booked CARER – Nanny / Educator will be required (PRIOR TO EACH SHIFT) to honestly and with full disclosure, answer YES to ALL of the below.
I undertake the following precautionary measures
- Follow the guidelines outlined by DHHS at : https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covidsafe-settings
- Wear a mask –you must wear a face covering whenever you leave your home, whilst at work unless a medical exception applies. A face covering needs to cover both your nose and mouth. https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/updates/coronavirus-covid-19/face-coverings-1159pm-wednesday-22-july
- Social distancing where practical: https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2020/03/coronavirus-covid-19-information-on-social-distancing.pdf
- Hand hygiene washing hands at the beginning, end and often throughout the booked shift
- Regularly cleaning surfaces that are frequently touched such as door handles, light switches, kitchen, and bathroom areas.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth, cough or sneeze into a tissue or your upper sleeve or elbow
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitiser with over 60 per cent alcohol
- Avoid any activity where precautionary measures would be challenging
- Not attend any public places prohibited by the Govt https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert/how-to-protect-yourself-and-others-from-coronavirus-covid-19/limits-on-public-gatherings-for-coronavirus-covid-19
Myself and anyone that I have had close contact with:
- Have not been diagnosed with the coronavirus or been identified as a suspected case and are awaiting results
- Have not been in contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of coronavirus or anyone who has been identified as a suspected case and are awaiting results
- Have not internationally travelled within the last 2 weeks
- Does not have any of the following symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath or other early symptoms
- Have been following the above precautionary measures
If you have answered yes to the above, you are permitted to proceed with the booked shift, however if you do not feel comfortable with working, please urgently and without delay contact the agency to discuss 9576 7000